Help QwertyKids foster an atmosphere of curiosity, creativity and collaboration by communicating our session and online conduct with your children. It’s number six in our otherwise standard list of policy and guidelines.
Policy and Guidleines
1. Refund Policy
- Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date will receive an 80% refund.
- Cancellations made TWO to THREE weeks from the start date will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for programs cancelled LESS than TWO weeks prior to the start date.
2. Make-Up Sessions
- Qwerty Kids must be notified of absence before the start of the scheduled session.
- Make-up sessions must be booked in advance. No make-up session will be allowed if you fail to notify Qwerty Kids of your child’s absence.
- If your make-up class is missed a replacement class cannot be offered.
- Make-up classes are subject to availability.
- Qwerty Kids must be notified of absence before the start of a scheduled session.
- No credits due to absences because of holidays, exams or clashes with other activities or commitments.
- Credit letters are issued only for illnesses on presentation of medical certificate.
- Credit only valid for the current and following month.
- Medical Certificate must include dates of ALL missed sessions.
- Qwerty Kids reserves the right to cancel any sessions due to insufficient enrolment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
5. Sickness and Absence
- Please do not send children to Qwerty Kids if they are suffering from any contagious disease eg: fever, head cold, flu, cold sores, vomiting, diarrhea, head lice, ringworm, urinary tract infection.
6. Session and Online Conduct
- Be respectful when sharing projects or giving feedback.
- Be constructive when commenting on others’ projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.
- Keep personal info private online. For safety reasons, don’t use real names or post contact info like phone numbers or addresses.
- Help keep Qwerty Kids friendly. If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, please let your teacher know about it.
- Qwerty Kids reserves the right to release, without refund of program fees, any child whose behaviour becomes unmanageable. This action will not be taken without warnings.
- Qwerty Kids is NOT responsible for damages or loss of any personal property while at a session.
7. Pick up Policy
- Authorised Parents / Carers must collect children from programs. The only people that your child will be released to are those listed on your information form.